[vtkusers] Decimation problems

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Tue Mar 11 09:00:17 EDT 2008

Hi Stefan,

You have not provided enough information for anyone to help. What is the
problem you are seeing with the two lines of code you listed below? For
example, do you get an error message? If so, what message? Does your
code segfault? If so, please provide a stack trace.

- Amy

--
Amy Squillacote                    Phone: (256) 726-4839
Computer Scientist                 Fax: (256) 726-4806