[vtkusers] vtkPlaneWidget Bug

Magnotta, Vincent A vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Mon Jun 30 22:37:25 EDT 2008

There appears to be a big vtkPlaneWidget on button up events. Each of the On*ButtonUp() methods includes the line

this->SizeHandles()

If my application has previously resized the handles using the SetHandleSize() method, then once I manipulate the plane then the handle size gets reset to the default value. If this line is removed from these event calls, then the handles retained their size as expected.

Vince

Assistant Professor
Department of Radiology
0453-D JCP