[vtkusers] Looping Visualization Networks

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:59:24 EDT 2008

VTK5 relies very heavily on "pipelines", and everything is "pulled" from the
end of the pipeline.. so if it loops, it gets stuck in an infinite loop
trying to follow the pipeline back to it's source.

What you may have to do is call "GetOutput()" on the final element of your
pipeline, and then perform a DeepCopy to get another dataset, and then you
can delete your pipeline.  Then that copied dataset can be the input to your
next pipeline.

Listening to: KT Tunstall - One
Day<http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/kt+tunstall/track/one+day>
posted with FoxyTunes <http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/>