[vtkusers] TemporalDataSet examples

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Mon Jun 30 11:02:52 EDT 2008

Hi John,
I actually have the multiblock scenario working, but I have a transient set
of multiblock datasets. I'm basically trying to do what you described in the
second scenario, see the contour evolve over time. So that would be one at a
time with possibly an interpolation between each of the steps but a simple
"flipbook" type animation example would suffice. I think if I had an example
of how to set that pipeline up, I could figure the rest out, or at least get
started.
Are you referring to the vtkExtractArraysOverTime class?
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkExtractArraysOverTime.html

gbiv == Gerrick Bivins
:)