[vtkusers] Troubles translating vtkAxesActor

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Sat Jun 28 15:13:10 EDT 2008

Hi Ben,

can you post a simple .cxx file like something you
would find in VTK/*some_subdir*/Testing/Cxx
or a .tcl script?  It may be a bug or it may
be a use case issue that vtkAxesActor wasnt
designed to handle.  I haven't worked on that class
for a while...a little help?

Dean

We have a need to translate and rotate a vtkAxesActor.  I am creating a
vtkTransform and using it (via the SetUserTransform).  The lines/cones seem
to translate/rotate properly, but the labels don't want to translate (they
do rotate).

This looks like a bug to me because the code in the vtkAxesActor
::UpdateProps: