[vtkusers] How to draw lines in wxWindow

Julian Ibarz julian.ibarz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 09:45:37 EDT 2008

To convert from wx coordinates to display coordinates (that is the display
coordinates of VTK and viewport coordinates of opengl) you just simply did
this :

x = x;
y = height - y; // height of the renderer

And doing this stuff (java syntax) :

vtkCoordinate coord = new vtkCoordinate();
coord.SetValue(x,y,0);
coord.SetCoordinateSystemToDisplay();

--
Julian Ibarz