[vtkusers] [OT] - DICOM datasets to perform registration

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 09:28:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks Sercani, but after a look, I think no ones are good to registration.
To perform registration I think that's the better approach are two exams
from the same people and body location, that's can have differences in time
( for example, a time interval, like weeks, between the exams ), parameters,
contrast fluids or modality, like a CT and a MRI. In other words, the exams
will complement each other.

Regards

Wagner Sales