[vtkusers] Specifying a vtkRenderWindowInteractor

Vidyadhar vidyadhar at lucidindia.com
Wed Jun 25 23:22:37 EDT 2008

My experience is that second approach creates a vtkWindow without parent and
Start method does not exit till you close that window. First approach is
suitable if a window is already created (say windows form or some control
window) which is assigned to be parent of render window. So first approach
is suitable for embedding render window in other GUI controls while second
approach is suitable for console application.
HTH
Vidyadhar