[vtkusers] progressive rendering

Kaushik . shekhar.kaushik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 05:26:14 EDT 2008

Hi ,
I am working on a filter that creates its output iteratively.
I want to render the output after each iteration. It is basically
a surface growing algorithm , where in each iteration more
polygons are added to the surface. I would like to show the surface
growing , instead of having the render the surface once all the polygons
have been created. How do I achieve it ?

Is it possible with the existing Executive classes  in
VTK ? I have currently inherited my filter class from
vtkPolyDataAlgorithm.

--
shekhar