[vtkusers] [Paraview] Does XDMF support wildcards?

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Thu Jun 19 10:31:39 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, not... I'm forwarding the reply I got from Jerry Clark
whom confirmed me that XDMF does not support wildcards. My problem is
similar with yours, a bunch of time steps producing heavy XDMF files
where XML blocks are being repeated unnecessarily. Just a wildcard
representing the name patterns would solve the problem.

Regards

Renato.

P.S.: I'm copying this message to the mail list since, I guess, it's an
important (and simple in some sense) feature to be future implemented in
XDMF.