[vtkusers] vtkVolumeRenderingToolkit.h missing from the install directory

Elvis Chen elvis.chen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 17:09:09 EDT 2008

hi all,

I'm using vtk5.1 and I have just realized that I'm missing a few header
files from the install directory (/usr/local/include/vtk-5.1).  In
particular, the VolumeRendering/vtkVolumeRenderingToolkit.h is in the source
directory but not included in the /usr/local/include/vtk-5.1.  Perhaps I'm
missing a few cmake flags but I cannot find out what they are.  Can someone
please tell me how to make a proper compile/install of vtk such that
vtkVolumeRenderingToolkit.h can be installed automatically in its proper
place?

Thank you,

Elvis