[vtkusers] Executing vtk code in debug mode in VC++ 8.0

psumit at ee.ethz.ch psumit at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 4 06:59:17 EDT 2008

Hello,
   I am able to build and execute vtk code samples in VC++ 8.0(WinXP)
in the "Release" mode. However when I execute the same code in "Debug"
mode I get runtime error message "A buffer overrun has occurred in
vtk_trial.exe which has corrupted the program's internal state". I have
tried using "Multi-threaded Debug Dll" and "Multi-threaded Dll" as the
runtime library but I get the same runtime error.
   Can someone please suggest a remedy for the problem or point out
what the problem could be?   Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sumit