[vtkusers] Turning Auto Rescaling Off on vtkActor2D - Just some curiosity

Sarah Macumber S.Macumber at QuestReliability.com
Wed Jul 30 11:13:54 EDT 2008

Hi Vidyadhar,

We are using the comercially licenced ActiViz Dot Net wrappers. Besides being the
only supported wrappers I think they are great.  There are still a few issues with the
wrappers but Kitware is doing a good job of working through those issues.  So I am
very happy with the wrappers and would recommend them.

Sarah

________________________________

From: Vidyadhar [mailto:vidyadhar at lucidindia.com]
Sent: Tue 7/29/2008 11:14 PM
To: Sarah Macumber
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] Turning Auto Rescaling Off on vtkActor2D - Just some curiosity

Hi,
I am not sure if I have earlier communicated with you on vtk forum. I only
remember first name clearly but not sure about last name. My questions will
be relevant only if you are that person. Were you earlier using C# wrapper
for VTK? Now you seem to be using C++. Do you know about ActiViz.Net from
Kitware?
Please ignore my queries if they are irrelevant. But in case I have made you
curious about my interests, let me tell you that I wish to know if you or
your group have any interest in using ActiViz.Net wrapper and if so I would
like to know about your experience with it.
Forgive me I have wasted any of your time.
Thanks and Regards
Vidyadhar