[vtkusers] vtkScalarBarWidget resizes itself on being enabled

Sarah Macumber S.Macumber at QuestReliability.com
Tue Jul 29 18:03:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have been having problems with the vtkScalarBarWidget which seems to resize itself when On( ) is called.  Even though my scalarBarActor has a fixed width, height and posisiton none of that translates and my scalar bar shows up looking like a square at the bottom right of my screen.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah

_scalarBarActor.SetPosition(.1, .1);

_scalarBarActor.SetOrientationToHorizontal();

_scalarBarActor.SetWidth(.8);

_scalarBarActor.SetHeight(0.17);

_scalarBarWidget.SetInteractor(ren.GetRenderWindow().GetInteractor());

_scalarBarWidget.SetCurrentRenderer(ren);

_scalarBarWidget.CreateDefaultRepresentation();

_scalarBarWidget.SetScalarBarActor(_scalarBarActor);

_scalarBarWidget.On();