[vtkusers] GLSliceView frozes when parallely using vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor

Jan Terjung jterjung at stud.fh-dortmund.de
Wed Jul 23 09:40:50 EDT 2008

hi,

i´m using GLSliceView class for showing a volume containing dicom images
within my fltk application. In another window the same imagedata is
volumerendered using vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor for visualisation.
Everything works fine if i use and display only one of both windows. A
few seconds after starting vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor the GLSliceView
frozes and the window doesn´t redraw anymore. (i checked the
eventhandler, the draw function is called but nothing happens)
Additionally i get a "black box" around my volume just after the
GLSliceView frozes.

any suggestions?

fltk 1.1.9
vtk 5.2.0