[vtkusers] vtkStreamTracer theoretical information ?

Krzysio krzysztofban at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 08:30:54 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone.
I am working with FEM const. vector field , I use vtkStreamTracer to
generate line in the field. Can you help me to understand few question:
1 ) should I use just one of UNITS like (TIME_UNIT, LENGTH_UNIT,
CELL_LENGTH_UNIT) or should I set more than one Unit ? should I set just max
or min or initial IntegrationStep ?
2 ) What is the different between TIME_UNIT and LENGTH_UNIT and
CELL_LENGTH_UNIT ?
3 ) Can you give me some information how it works SetMaximumPropagation ?
4 ) Do you know some www about how it works streamline in vtk ??

all the question are really important , if we want to use it correctly.

Best wishes Chris.