[vtkusers] Offscreen rendering question

Andreas Brüning mail-andi at web.de
Wed Jul 23 07:58:34 EDT 2008

Hello,

i checked out a nightly version of VTK and integrated it to my project. The performance is much better than before but still it is not the same than in OnScreen mode. I can see it specially when i render polygonal data. The gap between onscreen and offscreen performance increases when the the number of polygons gets higher. Are there any other ways to optimize the offscreen mode?

Greetings
Andi