[vtkusers] Parallel VTK + java...

lcosta at lncc.br lcosta at lncc.br
Mon Jul 7 10:34:59 EDT 2008

Hello,

 I need a help, in VTK,
but I am a newcomer to it, I have a code that was passed using VTK and C +
+, but it would be better if it were in Java and VTK, to parallel
processing, the application using the Globus software ...

Someone has worked with it and can give me a help, or hint of how to find
a similar example?

Yours truly;
--

Luís César da
Costa
lcosta at lncc.br

"I log in,
therefore I am. Reality is for people without Internet access..."
Electrical Cheap

==================================

Esta mensagem possui conteúdo destinado apenas às pessoas
ou pessoa destinatária.Se
você recebeu esta mensagem por
engano favor me avisar e depois destruí-la
(juntamente com
seus respectivos anexos) . Não autorizo o uso desta mensagem fora
do
seu contexto.
This e-mail message may contain privileged
and/or confidential information, and is
intended to be received only
by persons entitled to receive such information. If you
have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please
delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other
media.
Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.