[vtkusers] Problems with compiling vtk on Mac with Qt support

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Jan 29 17:42:04 EST 2008

That was a bug in FindQt4.cmake which was fixed in CVS a while back.

CMake 2.4.8 has the fix too, if you wanted to go back to the packaged Qt from
the Trolltech site.

Or you can put a workaround in your own CMakeLists.txt file after your call to
FindQt4.cmake.
IF(Q_WS_MAC AND QT4_FOUND AND NOT QT_QTDESIGNER_INCLUDE_DIR)
  FIND_PATH(QT_QTDESIGNER_INCLUDE_DIR QDesignerComponents
            PATHS ${QT_LIBRARY_DIR}/QtDesigner.framework/Headers
            NO_DEFAULT_PATH)
ENDIF(Q_WS_MAC AND QT4_FOUND AND NOT QT_QTDESIGNER_INCLUDE_DIR)

Clint