[vtkusers] Why is vtkDelaunay2D so slow in VC++ 2005

Godofredo godofredoiii at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:22:36 EST 2008

Hi, I haven't tried it yet under another platform. Sure it's slow by itself
but I don't think that it should be that slow. Take a look at this
unanswered post (quite old) regarding to VC7 vs VC6 and vtkDelaunay2D:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2002-December/064429.html

As soon I've time, I'll try under another platform to evaluate the algorithm
performance. Meanwhile any comment is wellcomed. Thanks to all.