[vtkusers] render to texture and interactors

Wesley Smith wesley.hoke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 05:08:52 EST 2008

Hi,
I've put some code into a VTK polydatamapper for making imposters via
render to texture using FBOs.  It works perfectly everywhere I use it,
on Windows, OSX etc.  However, in VTK, it works only when the
interactor isn't active.  In other words, when I'm not clicking on the
window with my mouse, the texture disappears somehow but the proxy
geometry is still there and I can see the clear color of the FBO is
there, but the geometry I render to the FBO isn't.  Would this happen
to be a multithreading issue?  I can't for the life of me figure it
out.  I'm currently testing this on Windows.  Any ideas appreciated.

thanks,
wes