[vtkusers] Re: wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor.py fails on OSX with VTK Cocoa build

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:49:47 EST 2008

Not to burst your bubble, BUT Apple's X11 is based on Carbon also..
The only way to get 64 bit GUI _RIGHT NOW_ with OS X is to write it
purely in Cocoa. Last I heard you would need VTK CVS Head for this and
even then I think there are some problems.

Sean M. can chime in here with more answers..
---
Mike

Mike Jackson
imikejackson _at_ gee-mail dot com