[vtkusers] vtkDICOMImageReader problem

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Feb 15 16:52:11 EST 2008

On 2/15/08 9:42 PM, Mathieu Malaterre said:

>As a side note, you understand that all of that mess could have been
>avoided if you were using cmake to generate the XCode project for you,
>right ?

Not necessarily.  Carrie started this thread by saying "I'm trying to
make a little change to a working XCode program".  AFAIK, CMake is still
unable to build full fledged Cocoa apps because it does not know how to
deal with nibs and Info.plists.  I would love for you to prove me wrong
by converting my SimpleCocoaVTK example from an Xcode project to a CMake
project. :)

<http://www.rogue-research.com/vtk/SimpleCocoaVTK.html>

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com