[vtkusers] vtkDICOMImageReader problem

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Feb 15 10:28:37 EST 2008

On 2/14/08 4:41 PM, Corrie Allen said:

>By the way, when I switched over to the CVS version of VTK (5.1), the
>vtkPNGReader started to have problems (said it couldn't open the png
>files that opened before).  So I've gone back to vtk5.0 - one problem
>at a time.

As Mathieu said, you are missing libvtkDICOMParser.

That's interesting about the png file.  Could you file a bug, with the
example png attached, saying it works in 5.0 but not 5.1?  Here:
<http://public.kitware.com/Bug>

If you stick with 5.0, remember that you cannot build VTK as a Universal
Binary, and that it is buggy with OS 10.5.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com