Re[vtkusers] ndering window implementation

Vectra17 kostadinovigor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:17:54 EST 2008

Hello everybody.

I want to know if VTK's rendering window can be implemented as a part of a
different platform.
For example: I made a COM server which uses VTK in C++ . When asked for, the
server pops up the VTK rendering window and works just fine. Now I want that
same server window working under Delphi and it does.
The question is how can a (Delphi) client take control of that window and
place it in his visual interface in the desirable place? How can a COM
client manipulate VTK rendering window?