[vtkusers] Switch off light in vtkPanel

Rajesh Rapaka rajesh.rapaka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 04:46:26 EST 2008

Hi,

I am new to Vtk libraries. I have extended my own testVtkPanel from
vtkPanel. And when I render an object I am getting some extra light and
hence some glare over the 3D object. this is unwanted.

I did the same using the vtkRenderWindow and the colors I ordered looked
just perfect. Only difference in both the codes is just the vtkPanel.

I tried to remove the light using

        vtkLightCollection vlc =  GetRenderer().GetLights();
        vlc.RemoveAllItems();

but there are no items in the collection to get removed.

How can I remove the lights in the panel?

thanks in advance,

Regards
--
Rajesh Rapaka