[vtkusers] VTK build run test fail, please help...

phy0 ky6w phy0ky6w at msn.com
Thu Feb 7 04:37:18 EST 2008

Hi everyone.. I am new to VTK. I have been trying to install it since two weeks ago but still unsuccessful.
I have CMake 2.2.3 and TCl 8.4.0.1 on my Windows XP and build VTK-5.0.4 with Microsoft Visual C++ 6. This following link is RUN_TESTS.plg file from C:\vtkbin\. http://edventure.ntu.edu.sg/bbcswebdav/users/saip0002/project/RUN_TESTS.plg Task Manager http://edventure.ntu.edu.sg/bbcswebdav/users/saip0002/project/msvc-build-err.JPG Your help would be gladly appreciated... Thank you. Best regardsPhyo Kyaw