[vtkusers] How Set Tuple in Python?

Eric Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Feb 5 10:59:50 EST 2008

Hey Kent,

At least in the CVS version I can see SetTuple1(),2(),3()...,
SetValue(), InsertTuple1(),2(),3()..., InsertNextTuple1(),2(),3()...

I know there were some functions I couldn't find in Python one time
that I saw in the Class Reverence (Member List), but it was because I
had 5.0.3 installed for python and was looking at the 5.1.0
documentation.

-Eric

Eric E. Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group