[vtkusers] Streamline Visualization problem

Mohammad Nazrul Islam int64380 at stud.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Feb 1 13:54:55 EST 2008

Dear All,

I am trying to visualize position vector data as a streamline and have written the code as follows:

 slineGrid=vtk.vtkUnstructuredGrid()
 slineGrid.SetPoints(points)
 slineGrid.GerPointData().SetVectors(vector)

 integ=vtk.vtkRungeKutta4()
 streamline=vtk.vtkStreamLine()
 streamline.SetInput(slineGrid)
 streamline.SetMaximumPropagationTime(100)
 streamline.SetStartPosition(0.1,2.1,0.5)
 streamline.SetIntegrationStepLength(0.5)
 streamline.SetStepLength(0.005)
 streamline.SetIntegrationDirectionToForward()
 streamline.SetIntgrator(integ)

and then I have set mapper and rendering staff
 but no output. Anybody can help me giving suggestions to visualize the streamline.

Br
Nazrul