[vtkusers] Tcl wrapping a vtkLocal class

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Fri Feb 1 05:01:30 EST 2008

Hello,
I have created a new class derived from vtkStreamTracer in the vtkLocal subdirectory, following the "extending VTK" hints but the Tcl wrapping claims a so called hints file. So I have 2 questions :
  - what is the rule for creating entries in the hints file, since vtkStreamTracer does not seem to have any entry in the vtk hints file while available in the Tcl API though?
  - where could I found some help on how to design the hints file (I tried to discover to which types "0x307" and so do correspond but not sure I have well understood)?
Regards.

Stan