[vtkusers] different versions of VTK

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Dec 31 09:57:33 EST 2008

Either you did not rebuild your program against the new header files or you
have another (older) copy of VTK dll's in your PATH somewhere.

If you run your program within the Microsoft debugger, it will list the full
paths of all the dll's that it loads in its Output window. That will help
you determine where the other VTK dll's are if they are in your PATH.

HTH,
David