[vtkusers] different versions of VTK

liu liuwenqing306 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 01:13:44 EST 2008

I've used VTK5.0.3 before. Recently, I tried to use the VTK5.2.0.  However, I can’t run my projects any more. There is no warning and error but it can’t run. There are messages such as ”Can not locate the program ’s entrance point?SetProgressText at vtkAlgorithm@UAEXPBD at Z in the dynamic link libraries vtkFiltering.dll ”.I have no idea what the reasons are. Before installing the VTK5.2.0, I deleted all the old VTK DLLs and copy the new DLLs to the system. But it doesn’t work. Could anyone tell me why and how to deal with the problems .Thank you very much.