[vtkusers] synchronise between polydatas

Thiago Franco de Moraes tfmoraes at cti.gov.br
Mon Dec 22 11:48:40 EST 2008

Hello, all

I'm developing a application to measure distance and angle in a polydata
model. When the user clicks in the model a new point is placed on the
model. The model is in 3d world and the point are in the 2d. I'm setting
the interactor style to vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor, but when I
interact with the model the points don't follow the model. I tried to
observe the "InteractionEvent" and getting the GetMatrix from actor
model and multiply to each point position, but they don't follow the
model correctly. There is a way to do that? Any tip?

Thanks.