[vtkusers] logical 'not' for vtkImplicitBoolean

Andreas St andy_s_18 at yahoo.de
Thu Dec 11 04:08:48 EST 2008

Hello,
I still need to get the values outside of a vtkSuperquadric in Java. In this
case the vtkSuperquadric always has toroidal shape.
For vtkQuadric I can simply negate each coefficient but for the
vtkSuperquadric I can't access the coefficients.
I tried to extend the class to change the return values of
"EvaluateFunction" but it seems that this method is never called.

Can anyone give me a hint how to achieve this?