[vtkusers] [Fwd: [IGSTK-Users] IGSTK User Group Meeting & Call for Presentations]

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Dec 10 08:27:10 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that we will host the first IGSTK user group
meeting in conjunction with SPIE 2009 in Orlando, FL.  This event will
be a great opportunity for the community to get together and share their
experiences.

If you have been using IGSTK or used it before, we encourage you to come
to this event and present your work to the community.  Each presenter
will have 20 min (plus 10 min Q&A) to talk about his experience with
IGSTK and issues/problems/suggestions etc.  If you want to sign up for a
slot, please send me an email with your personal information,
affiliation, and a short description of your work.

Detailed schedule of this meeting can be found on our wiki page:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/IGSTK_User_Group_Meeting%2C_SPIE_2009

NOTE: this event is not sponsored by SPIE and there is NO registration fee.

Thank you,

The IGSTK Developers Team

Andinet A. Enquobahrie, PhD
R&D Engineer