[vtkusers] KWWidgets & VTK

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:27:53 EDT 2008

Hi Randall,

KWWidgets works fine with C++, that's the way that most people use it,
and that's the primary language that it was made for.

I've used it a fair bit, and once you get past the "Tcl-ness" of it,
it's not bad for small projects.  It certainly integrates very nicely
with VTK, and has good widgets for volume rendering, surface
properties, etc.  It's not as nice as Qt, but hey, it's free for
commercial use and Qt isn't.

Also, it's cross-platform and very robust.

   David