[vtkusers] KWWidgets & VTK

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Aug 29 10:26:37 EDT 2008

Whatever you're best at. You'll find some tasks are easier when you have
your own C++ class overrides. You can even do *everything* from C++ if you
want, but you'll still need to learn some tcl/tk to understand what's going
on with widget layout and arrangement. 'packing' in tk terminology.
If you build it, check out the KWWidgetsTour example. It's a sampling of all
the different widgets available and how to use them from C++, tcl or python.