[vtkusers] viewing unevenly spaced transformed 3D point data in vtkimage

gregthom gregthom99 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 09:46:27 EDT 2008

Greetings

I have a problem which is probably simple but I need some expert advice.

I have some points on a grid ( centers of voxels ) in a 3d. These points
are actually
from a 3D mask where the scalar value at the voxel centers are 1s and 0s
otherwise.
Now, I apply a non-rigid transformation to my grid of points which warps the
points to new
positions in space. How can one use VTK to visisualize the before and after
trans
formation images ? I expect to have still a mask after the transformation.

GT