[vtkusers] Window events on Mac OS X

Peter Eastman peastman at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 4 16:29:02 EDT 2008

On Aug 4, 2008, at 12:22 PM, Sean McBride wrote:
> Ah.  Then you're seeing this:
> <http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=2025>

Thanks!  That at least helps to explain what's going on.  Am I
correct, then, that it's impossible to make this work correctly for a
command line application, and the only solution is to package it as an
app bundle?  If so, that's unfortunate, but at least I know what to
tell people.

On Aug 4, 2008, at 12:24 PM, Mike Jackson wrote:
> If that is the case try the following in your CMakeLists.txt file
> for each target that is an executable.

I tried, but it didn't work.  I also tried manually running Rez on an
executable just to be sure.  It didn't report any errors, but when I
ran the executable, window events still didn't get handled correctly.

Peter