[vtkusers] Volume Rendering from Cloud Points

Mohammed Amine SAHTARI msahtari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:36:04 EDT 2008

Thank you very much Charl.

Knowing that I am beginner in VTK and need to do some more reading ;-)
I am so glad that we are communicating and I appreciate very much your
support.

So, it will be great if you can give me more indications.

Could tell me how can I resample the ultrasound data (X,Y,Z,C) into a
regular grid ?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regrads,

Amine