[vtkusers] Volume Rendering from Cloud Points

Mohammed Amine SAHTARI msahtari at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 08:04:08 EDT 2008

Hi Charl,

Thank you for responding.

In fact, i am using an ultrasound data of a scanned piece.  There is a
range for each coord: X [Xmin,Xmax], Y[Ymin,Ymax], Z[Zmin,Zmax].
Each point X,Y,Z has an intensity [Imin, Imax].

I have already did a surface rendeing by building a polydata. But,
actually I want to be able to do advanced vizualization as the Maximum
Intensity Projection, and display a group of point as a volume (or
object) ...That's why I want to use the direct volume rendering.

can I use the work of Markus Gross for this pupose ?  how ?
Is there any other issuses ?

Thank you very much in advance,
looking forward to hear from u soon.

Best regards,