[vtkusers] retrieving vtk 5.2

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Aug 1 10:34:01 EDT 2008

The odd numbered minor version numbers are never "released"... They are what
represent the CVS HEAD of the development version of VTK in between
branches. When we created the VTK-5-2 branch, the CVS HEAD version number
went from 5.1 to 5.3...

If you want a snapshot of something VTK 5.1-ish, you'll have to choose a
date stamp prior to late April 2008 and cvs up to that date....

HTH,
David