[vtkusers] Connectivity Filter evaluation mask

Andrés E. Munárriz Soto munarriz.a at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:12:12 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to refine the criteria to determine if a point adjacent
adjacent to a set seed is indeed part of the region by increasing the
evaluation mask's size. I understand that the vtkConnectivityFilter
regards any adjacent point who's intensity falls within a specified
threshold.  Now I need that an adjacent point is regarded as part of
the connected region if its intensity and that of at least 'n' of its
neighbors' also lie in the specified threshold.  Is there a way to
trigger such behavior?

Regards,
Andres