[vtkusers] error: wglMakeCurrent failed in Clean()

polys_poly at hotmail.com polys_poly at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:01:50 EDT 2008

Hello

I have an application made in MFC that renders MRI volumes in VTK. When i close the window where the volume is rendered i get the following error:

ERROR: In ..\..\VTK_Source\Rendering\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 129
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (0F32E5B8): wglMakeCurrent failed in Clean(), error: 6

I googled it and i found out that others have run into this problem and say that this is a bug.

Does anyone know a way not getting this error?

Thanks in advance,
Polys