[vtkusers] Font types in VTK

Oliver Kania ptw.freiburg at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 9 11:02:13 EDT 2008

Hello,
the problem with fonts is that many of them are not under
a proper license. However, VTK uses the freetype library which theoretically
lets you use A LOT of different fonts. You will have to analyze the library
code
and add the fonts by extending it. This should be quite straight forward.

Kind regards, Oliver