[vtkusers] where is vtkstd/string ?

Mark Jefferson mark.jefferson at qq.com
Sat Apr 5 22:47:01 EDT 2008

Hello,
   still the problem of vtkStdString in my console application. because CString couldn't be used in a console application, and string(C++) could be used, but it could be taken as the input of vtk, so I have to use vtkStdString.
   unluckily, I always get a error when I use the class vtkStdString :
   cannot open include file: 'vtkstd/string': no such file or directory
   in fact, in my vtk, I really could not find vtkstd/string.
   can anyone help me? what's wrong with it?
   MJ