[vtkusers] problem with vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow

Thomas Guiot thomasguiot at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 19:31:28 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

i'm experiencing some trouble with vtk... i'm using the vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor class (inherits from vtkRenderWindowInteractor) to make fltk interact with my vtk window... everything works fine at compilation and execution as well, except when i close my main window (fltk) to quit my program: i get this message just before everything disappears (including the message as well: thank you, visual debug output):

ERROR: In ..\..\VTK\Rendering\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 244
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (0623B988): wglMakeCurrent failed in MakeCurrent(), error: Descripteur non valide

ERROR: In ..\..\VTK\Rendering\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 244
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (0623B988): wglMakeCurrent failed in MakeCurrent(), error: Descripteur non valide

ERROR: In ..\..\VTK\Rendering\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 113
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (0623B988): wglMakeCurrent failed in Clean(), error: 6
ERROR: In ..\..\VTK\Common\vtkObject.cxx, line 160
vtkObject (0621FF00): Trying to delete object with non-zero reference count.
Generic Warning: In ..\..\VTK\Common\vtkObjectBase.cxx, line 76
Trying to delete object with non-zero reference count.

(this message comes in a new window called VtkOutputWindow or something like that... i don't have time to read it before it disappears)

i'm pretty sure it has something to do with the use of vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor, but i don't have any clue about the source of the problem...

any idea ?

thanks