[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] Parallel Rendering classes in VTK

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 3 14:41:53 EDT 2008

vtkusers is more appropriate, but I probably missed your email from being out last week.

We wrote a paper several years ago describing the design considerations and implementation of vtkParallelRenderManager (and similar classes that we were using at the time).  You can get the paper from the following web site.

  http://cgibin.cs.unm.edu/kmorel-bin/wiki/From%20Cluster%20to%20Wall%20with%20VTK

-Ken