[vtkusers] WG: vtkimagewriter

annelaure al_didier at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 28 07:28:34 EDT 2007

Hi,
So, Sorry, I wasn't very precise. I send the code :
imge3Dvtk=vtkImageReader()
imge3Dvtk.SetFileDimensionality(3)
imge3Dvtk.SetFileName("myscan.raw")

imge3Dvtk.SetNumberOfScalarComponents(1) #scala de grises
imge3Dvtk.SetDataScalarTypeToShort() # 2 bytes por boxel
imge3Dvtk.SetDataExtent(0,511, 0, 511, 0, 62)
imge3Dvtk.GetDataExtent()
ExportToArray = vtkImageExportToArray()
ExportToArray.SetInput(imge3Dvtk.GetOutput ())
imagen = ExportToArray.GetArray()

# 1) Use a threshold to segment the background
imagen_bin =(imagen<-200)

And there, I'd like to visualize imagen_bin.
I suppose that it's not too difficult but I didn't know the vtkImagewriter
syntax.

thank you very much,

Anne-Laure