[vtkusers] vtkImageImportFromArray error typecode

annelaure al_didier at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 26 07:55:20 EDT 2007

Hi,
I try to compile a code but I obtain always this following error :

File "Myfile.py", line 92, in ?
   vtkImage3D.SetArray(imagen111_bin)
 File "c:\python24\lib\site-packages\vtkImageImportFromArray.py", line 98 in
SetArray
   type = self.__typeDict[imArray.typecode()]
AttributeError: 'numpy.ndarray' object has no attribute 'typecode'

In "Myfile.py", line 91 and line 92 , I have :
vtkImage3D = vtkImageImportFromArray()
vtkImage3D.SetArray(imagen111_bin)

Can somebody explain me how can I solve this problem?

Thank you so much,

Anne-Laure